A self-paced online programme, taught by Bhavin Patel (BA, LlB (Hons), NLSIU) and Jonathan Walton (BA, MA Oxon), specially designed for lawyers and law students.
In this programme, you will learn:
- How information technology works, using legal reasoning methods you're already familiar with
- Computational thinking
- Web development languages like CSS, JS, and HTML
- How to use Google Script to develop your own applications
Upon completing the programme, you will be able to:
- Take better tech decisions
- Advise your tech industry clients better
- Spot legal and technological issues and how they intersect
Oh and did we say this programme is especially for lawyers and law students? If you have little or no familiarity with how coding works, don't worry - our expert faculty will help you build on the skills you already have as a lawyer to enter this brave new world!